Did you know that white rice is actually beneficial to your skin?
This is because rice is high in an acid called squalene that cleanses your skin and helps your body to produce collagen, which helps your skin maintain a healthy and shiny look.
Squalene can also repair and protect your skin from any damage from the sun, since sun damage can cause wrinkles.
Rice can help bring your skin back to life. A mask for your face can be made with rice to help make wrinkles disappear and make your skin look great.
To prepare the mask, you will need:
– 3 Tbsp. rice
– 1 Tbsp. milk
– 1 Tbsp. honey
– Boil the rice and strain.
– Put aside the water in which the rice was boiled in.
– Add heated milk into the rice and mix.
– Stir the mixture well.
– Add honey.
– Apply the mask onto clean skin and let air dry.
– Take off the mask and wash your face with water, using the water in which the rice boiled.
– Repeat at least once a week for full benefits and to look ten years younger.
– Store your rice water in the fridge and then throw out after 4 days.
– Use the rice water twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, as a face lotion.
– Freeze the rice water into ice molds and use the water for massaging into your face.
– You can also use the frozen rice water for a skin ice treatment.
If you like the video, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends!
If you want more recipes and tips, subscribe to the channel!
The materials and the information contained on Natural Cures channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.