Some common but annoying problems that affect many women are blemishes, stretch marks and burn marks. There are hundreds of products out there that claim to make these marks disappear. Not only are these products expensive, but they just do not work.
Aloe Vera and coconut oil are cheap and all-natural products that can do amazing things for our skin. Few people know the benefits of mixing these two together.
When mixed together, Aloe Vera and coconut oil can remove stretch marks swiftly.
This mixture is so easy to make and it will save you a ton of money. It is all-natural and effective. Your wrinkles, blemishes, stretch marks and burns will not stand a chance. And the best part is there are no side effects.
The amazing benefits of Aloe Vera:
– Treating sunburn or other burns that are caused by boiling water, fire, etc.
– Preventing or hiding stretch marks, wrinkles, and blemishes.
– Calming irritated skin and allergic skin reactions.
– Hydrating and rejuvenating skin.
The benefits of Coconut:
– Providing the skin with a natural shine.
– Hydrating the skin naturally.
Coconut oil is especially recommended for people with dry or cracked skin.
Here’s a recipe for pretty much any skin irritation:
– 113 grams of organic coconut (solid form)
– 113 grams of Aloe Vera gel (gel, not juice)
– 3-4 drops of any essential oil (lavender or vanilla oils work the best)
– Put the coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel in a small bowl.
– Mix them well.
– Stir the mixture for about 5 minutes, until you get a bright and homogenous mass.
– Put 3 to 4 drops of any essential oil into the mixture.
– Store the mixture in a clean glass jar with a good fitting lid.
– Keep the mixture at room temperature.
How to use this mixture:
Apply this mixture on your skin right after showering. This is when the pores of the skin are the most open. That means your skin will absorb this mixture the best. Use regularly and you will see results within no time.
If you like the video, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends!
If you want more recipes and tips, subscribe to the channel!
The materials and the information contained on Natural Cures channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.